摘要: Time: 13:30, 13 July, 2012, Fri,. Location: conference room 7011, research building on Weishan Road Participants: Li Xiaofeng, Li ...
Time: 13:30, 13 July, 2012, Fri,. Location: conference room 7011, research building on Weishan Road Participants: Li Xiaofeng, Li Xiaojie, Gu Lingjia, Wu Bin, Zheng Xingming, Li Yangyang, Ren Jianhua, Ding Yanling, Zhao Kai, Lixian
- Dr Li Yangyang illustrated the first two sections of chapter one of the book---_ Microwave Remote Sensing _written by Ulaby.
- Dr Ren Jianhua introduced the third and the forth sections of chapter one, which is about the application of electromagnetic spectrum and radar.
- Dr Zheng Xingming introduced the fifth section of chapter one.
- Why objects radiate energy to the outside and what factors are related to this process?
- How to understand complex permittivity in microwave remote sensing?
- How to understand that the color of soil and plants in visible light and infrared photos is decided by the resonance of the superficial molecular, while the color of microwave remote sensing photos reflect the geometrical characteristics and dielectric property of the soil and plants.